I've been tagged by the amazing @beth-walkingonsunshine She left me 5 questions to answer, so here are my answers
1) why'd your parents name you the name you have?
Well my grandmother's name was Kathleen, so I got the condensed version --Kathy
2) do you like your handwriting?
NO, it makes me look like I have multiple personality disorder
3) last thing you ate?
Egyptian Licorice tea and a Klondike bar
4) are you a hopeless romantic?
More of a practical romantic
5) if you could have lunch with five people dead or alive, which 5 people would you pick?
Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad, Neil Gaiman, and Doctor Who ( imaginary, I know )
My vision would be more of a dinner party and invite them all.
6) what's one of your biggest regrets? Tomatoes!
I regret that I have not conquered my dislike of fresh tomatoes, I adore ketchup, salsa, marinara etc. but put a slice of tomato on a sandwich and I wince, and let's not even talk about cherry tomatoes